TO TEACH RESILIENCE & HEALTHY COPING MECHANISMS THROUGH SONG AND HONEST, UNSCRIPTED COMMUNICATION.
"FLINTFACE and its members have been extremely proactive in trying to educate their fans about mental health, particularly about depression among youth. They have been very involved with suicide prevention efforts throughout the Northeast, and have even successfully intervened in an instance when a teenager was in crisis."
~Phillip Raskin, Senior Director Public Education, The National Mental Health Association
(now Mental Health America)
TBYV - MIDDLE / HIGH SCHOOL
Newly added Elementary and college events!!
TBYV IS UNLIKE ANY ASSEMBLY YOU’VE EVER HAD! THIS PROGRAM & CONCERT IS EXCITING & UNSCRIPTED… EACH SHOW IS UNIQUE AND TAILORED FOR YOUR STUDENTS!
- IT’S OK TO HAVE FEELINGS
- IT’S OK TO SHARE THEM
- IDENTIFYING SAFE PEOPLE TO SHARE THEM WITH
MIDDLE / HIGH SCHOOL
- FINDING YOUR VOICE THROUGH ALL THE NOISE
- LIFE IS PRECIOUS
- HEALTHY COPING MECHANISMS
- INSPIRE AND CHALLENGE THE STUDENTS TO USE THEIR VOICE
- TO BE THE CHANGE FOR THEIR COMMUNITY AND THE NEXT GENERATION